Yes I would say there has been a lot that has happened since my last post in November. My blog page has has even updated and I am still lost on how to edit things! I think the biggest news is that we are expecting number 4, and we found out we are having a boy! We are super excited and our little guys due date is September 7th however we will most likely have to be induced because we are delivering in the valley which is 90 miles from here, and considering how fast Jocee got here I don't want to be driving down to the valley while delivering a baby in the car. Aaron and I were also able to go to New York, and I have yet to edit any pictures and post any anywhere so I will hopefully get on that soon and post some pictures of our fun adventure.
Aaron turned 30... I mean 29 in Feb, and I turned 26 in April.
Now we are up to May right???? There has been so much going on with it being the end of the year. Aaron is now teaching part time at the College here. The biology teacher that had been teaching passed away unexpectedly and was a friend of Aaron's. The college here in Globe knows Aaron and asked if he would take over a couple of his classes. It was been great fun for Aaron, but crazy hours and no time for time at home. Aaron also is getting his Masters, but thankfully he just finished this semester so he has a month off! I finished this semester, and I don't have to much longer until I have my associates in Early Childhood Education.
Brookie is almost done with dance for the year, and will be starting kindergarten in August!
Ryan is getting bigger and doing so awesome with his speech, and might possibly start pre-school the same time Brookie goes to school.
Jocelynn is doing good, she had shots a couple of weeks ago and is just getting to be herself again after throwing up a couple days, not eating, then having horrible diarrhea, and not sleeping great at all. She is getting bigger too and is starting to talk more and has a lot of sass!
Well I know I have said it billions of times before but I really am going to try and write more, I read so many great blogs and I realize I need to make it more of a priority! So wish me luck! haha
Thursday, May 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yay Congrats on number 4! I am due with my #2 (also a boy) on Sept 9th! Yay for mission companions! hehe
I love the blog update. Wow, you went to NY. That is awesome. And congratulations on you baby boy. You guys are amazing.
Sounds like a busy life. Congratulations on number 4!
I love the updates. Keep blogging.
Post a Comment