Monday, May 14, 2012
Mothers Day
Yesterday marked the one year anniversary of the loss of Michelle, Malinda, Jack, and Gage. My heart goes out to Bobbi. I kept thinking how sweet my kids were, picking every flower they could find, drawing as many cards as they could, and Brookie was even trying to clean and cook so that me and Grandma wouldn't have to. I don't really know what to say about the tragic incident that happened just one year ago. I think about them, and mostly Malinda because I really knew her the most, and think about how things might be different if they were to still be here. Mitch and Malinda would be getting ready for their wedding in July. Mitch of course would be home and I wonder if they would have bought a house by now or if he would have still bought the truck that he did. It's mostly silly little things like that, but maybe it means something to her that I am not forgetting her and what she was most excited for and about. It is weird to know that for the rest of our earthly life she wont be here. Out of this whole experience I have learned to not take family for granted. I have learned that Heavenly Father is aware of us and every situation that we go through. I have learned that there is a purpose for everything good and bad. I feel that my testimony of eternal families has grown more and I cant help but look at my kids and think how lucky I am to have such sweet kids and a great husband. I am lucky to have known Malinda and heard stories about those two sweet boys and their mommy. I am grateful for eternal families and the knowledge that this isn't it after this life, that we will be able to be with those that we love. I know that we will be able to see this sweet family again and I hope that for Bobbi and Mikes sake the time will go just a little faster.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment