Every year I LOVE getting everyone a new outfit for Easter Sunday. I really don't know why I love it so much, but its just so fun getting new dresses and trying to look our best for Easter Sunday. Well Saturday was our friend Sasha and her mom's baptism and afterward we headed down to the valley. It was a fun trip, and I loved being able to spend that day with my little family, just getting away from all the business and just having it be us! 

We did have an egg hunt in the morning, and the kids were sorely disappointed that there were not toys in their baskets. I wanted to focus more on Christ. So they each got a picture of Christ that had a little child in the picture that best resembled themselves. Ryan was pretty happy about that and showed everyone that that "this is Jesus and Ryan." Brookie was excited to put hers in her scriptures. We also got them little ctr bracelets and we also got them Bible stories that they can listen to and play games on the computer. But all day Brookie kept asking why the Easter bunny would bring other kids toys but not them.... :/ wasn't sure how to answer that one.....
Aaron had grabbed the camera after the kids were ready and took them outside to get pictures. He was teaching them how to fake laugh and these are the results... not bad!
I like this one of Jocelynn... I could hear the kids from my bedroom and I am pretty sure all of Globe knows how loud Ryan can be.... still he was being super cute!
Family pictures.... you say the word and I instantly think there is no possible way to get a great family photo. Most of the time I have a hard time with kids and getting them to look at the camera or stay posed or getting them to stop being silly.... yes I do have to do that with my kids but the problem lies more so in Aaron... and here is proof!! Most of the time I have to tell parents to just keep their head up and looking at the camera and smiling, I have tried that with Aaron. I don't know maybe he thinks that the camera wont catch him speaking to the kids or LOOKING DOWN, or moving or I don't know, its usually his eyes, we can't keep them open! But whatever I have to deal with with my kids its usually with Aaron too. I LOVE YOU HUNNY!! (doesn't he look Chinese in the one above?)
Yes this is the end result of picture taking! Not much time goes by to get to this point! ALL THREE!!
This was afterwards, Jocee's way of winding down
Jocelynn LOVES grandpa... as soon as she sees him, he's the only thing in her world at that moment. In church he will come down from giving a Stake announcement she just holds her hand out and says "grandpa" over and over until he walks past and picks her up, then she's happy.
I had to post sweet Brookie in her bunny hat she made in primary. She was pretty pleased with her hat!
Overall it was a great and fun Easter. Maybe next year we will splurge less on dresses and get them a toy so Brookie wont feel like the Easter Bunny forgot her.
1 comment:
Cute kids. I love them all.
Post a Comment