Wow, I haven't written on here for a while, but Brookie is sleeping so I figured I should write something. Unfortanatly our camera got misplaced somewhere between packing and christmas and moving. Hopefully we can either find it soon or get a new one!! Anyways... Moving was successfull and the nice thing is that we got reimburrsed for moving, we weren't sure if we would or not so that was great! It has been really nice weather here, its mostly been in the high 60's and on the better days its in the 70's! I have gotten to really love our little home. It has a big back yard, dang I am so bummed that we lost our camera because I even did a walk through when we first saw the home. Anyways, for those of you who don't know we moved to Globe Arizona. This is where Aaron grew up so his family is here, which is been nice. I think the hardest part about Globe is that there aren't a bunch of young college kids like there is in Rexburg. I am the youngest married women in the ward, so it has been a little difficult for me to fit in. I think that I am just still trying to adjust to the move. Sometimes it feels like I am still just visiting or something. Anyways I did get a calling... I am the Activities Chair! haha, I am pretty excited about it! And Aaron is the assistant scout master so he is so happy! Brookie has been so fun. She is starting to talk so much more, and she is getting SOOOO spoiled my Grandpa. She is the only grand-daughter close by so she has gotten pretty spoiled. I guess my family has some competition now!! Oh I guess I could probably spill the beans now... I'M PREGNANT!! I am almost five months now! I went to the doctors for the first time last friday. Here in Globe we have to go to the hospital for blood work and for ultrasounds so they gave me a slip to go in last week for both, but I don't have medicaid yet or insurance so I would have had to pay for it, so we decided to wait. But I don't have to wait to long, I have an appointment for medicaid tomorrow which is also Aarons Birthday!! YAYAYAYAYA!! But ya, so pregancy is going great though, and we think its a boy..... We shall see! Well I have written enough, but I thought I would put some silly pictures that we had taken in November on here so you could have something to look at!
Monday, February 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Congratulations on the new little one entering your lives soon! That is so exciting! I'm glad to hear that your move went well and that you are enjoying the warm weather. Good luck with getting adjusted to your new ward. I know what you mean. Hope Aaron has a great birthday! :)
Yay....glad you guys are there and safe and PREGNANT!!!! Congrats!! And I just love the facial pics. Sign me up!
Oh, and thanks for checking out the blog. It keeps me busy at nights while Steve is gone. Pretty fun.
Love the pictures!
Just wanted you to know I tagged you on my blog.
you guys!!!!!! we miss you sooooo much! how are things? we don't have your number or your email address or anything and then i remembered that we are blog buddies :) i love those pics... talk about Derek Zoolander poses :) how are things? i am going to start blogging more so i can keep up with everyone. keep in touch!
We miss you guys!! I'm glad Arizona is good. It's kinda a shock to move away from safe, sheltered Rexburg. We still miss it a lot. YOU'RE PREGNANT!!! YAY!! I am so EXCITED for you. Babies are so great! I love that Kayli now has a little buddy. She loves Kaden so much and I KNOW Brooke will too. Oh, this is so exciting, you have to keep us updated. Don't forget about us. We love and miss you guys lots and lots!
Lilly and I are loving your pics. I remember when we came over to borrow something and Aaron answered the door with green on his face and Lilly got scared. Well we are missing you. I hope you get your ultrasound soon. Sorry I haven't commented latley, we went to Utah for my grandmas funeral. ---write more, I love it.
Lilly and I are loving your pics. I remember when we came over to borrow something and Aaron answered the door with green on his face and Lilly got scared. Well we are missing you. I hope you get your ultrasound soon. Sorry I haven't commented latley, we went to Utah for my grandmas funeral. ---write more, I love it.
Post a Comment