25 things tag
I've been tagged. here are the rules, 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about me.....hmmm.... I'm kinda bad at thinking of things like that but I'm up for a challenge
1. This is harder than I thought, does this count as one?
2. I like to scrapbook but I am bad at putting the pictures in the scrapbook!
3 I am a big fan of all the High School Musicals, and I am not ashamed of it
4 I am horrible about writing in my journal, even though I would really like to. WEIRD
5 Believe it or not, I used to dance too I was on the dance team in high school and loved it
6 Aaron is my bestest friend in the whole world
7 I really like to work out to Turbo Jam videos
8 This might sound gross, but I hate to shower. Don't worry I still shower, I just don't like haveing to get ready everyday.
9 I love to mow the lawn
10 I love straberries, they are my favorite fruit
11 This pregnancy I have been craving Dairy Queen ice cream more than I should
12 I love reading to Brookie, cause she laughs at all the voices I do.
13 I can sing the alphabet backwards
14 My hair is blonde again
15 I really like to go bike riding and I love whoever invented the bike trailer for kids
16 I like to play all sorts of games, even nintendo
17 I really like to get family pictures which reminds me that we are due for family pictures
18 I would like to go back to school and get a degree in music and science
19 I don't like science but the schools here need some good science teachers and music teachers
20 I would actually really like a degree in Interior Design too
21 I grew up hating eggs, being pregant with Brookie I really enjoyed scrambled, and now I only like fried.
22 I am really excited to have two kids, I know this sounds weird but it makes me feel like a mom.
23 I love my little Brooklynn's kisses and hugs especially when I am sad!
24 I like to do dishes, except when there is a huge pile and your dishwasher is full of dirty ones still
25 I love jumping on the trampoline and having a yard now really makes me want to get a trampoline. I think I would spend day outside, it would entertain not only me but Brookie too!
Yea I made it through, now I tag.... Allison, Rochelle, and Ashley Nelson! Muah
I've been tagged. here are the rules, 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about me.....hmmm.... I'm kinda bad at thinking of things like that but I'm up for a challenge
1. This is harder than I thought, does this count as one?
2. I like to scrapbook but I am bad at putting the pictures in the scrapbook!
3 I am a big fan of all the High School Musicals, and I am not ashamed of it
4 I am horrible about writing in my journal, even though I would really like to. WEIRD
5 Believe it or not, I used to dance too I was on the dance team in high school and loved it
6 Aaron is my bestest friend in the whole world
7 I really like to work out to Turbo Jam videos
8 This might sound gross, but I hate to shower. Don't worry I still shower, I just don't like haveing to get ready everyday.
9 I love to mow the lawn
10 I love straberries, they are my favorite fruit
11 This pregnancy I have been craving Dairy Queen ice cream more than I should
12 I love reading to Brookie, cause she laughs at all the voices I do.
13 I can sing the alphabet backwards
14 My hair is blonde again
15 I really like to go bike riding and I love whoever invented the bike trailer for kids
16 I like to play all sorts of games, even nintendo
17 I really like to get family pictures which reminds me that we are due for family pictures
18 I would like to go back to school and get a degree in music and science
19 I don't like science but the schools here need some good science teachers and music teachers
20 I would actually really like a degree in Interior Design too
21 I grew up hating eggs, being pregant with Brookie I really enjoyed scrambled, and now I only like fried.
22 I am really excited to have two kids, I know this sounds weird but it makes me feel like a mom.
23 I love my little Brooklynn's kisses and hugs especially when I am sad!
24 I like to do dishes, except when there is a huge pile and your dishwasher is full of dirty ones still
25 I love jumping on the trampoline and having a yard now really makes me want to get a trampoline. I think I would spend day outside, it would entertain not only me but Brookie too!
Yea I made it through, now I tag.... Allison, Rochelle, and Ashley Nelson! Muah
1 comment:
You stinker. So I guess I need to put this game up in my blog, huh? Sounds fun. I'm on!
Post a Comment