This is our new home! yea... It is a cute little home just right for our family! We have had fun thinking what we would like to do with it if money was no option. We painted Brookie's room and we have paint for our room. It seems like most of the stuff we would like to do is just paint for right now! The rooms are a little smaller than our Donegal Bay apartment, but we have already seemed to adjust to that!
While being here we have had some fun adventures and activities. We have been having dinner with Aaron's family just about every Sunday. Brookie loves to be with her cousins especially Michael. She always calls him ichael. But these were just some fun pictures of her and "Ichael" climbing in the toy box and talking to each other on the phones!!
Also being here Aaron has been more and more excited about fishing and hunting. Since he is a resident here and it was his birthday I got him a new fishing and hunting license. We wanted one so bad in Idaho but because he didn't have an Idaho license it was a lot harder to get one, because he didn't claim residency or something like that. ANYWAYS.... at church one Sunday while in a meeting, Aaron asked if anyone had a row boat anybody wanted to get rid of. Well its not quite a row boat, but it was enough to make Aaron happy and it was free, so it made me happy!
So, of course, that wasn't our only adventure! Aaron got a fishing license, and he got me one too so we could all go fishing as a fam!
And yes, that is a little princess fishing pole, for our little princess! She loved it until she dropped it in the lake, Daddy was prepared though. He caught it with his fishing net!
Okay so I know that this is probably the longest blog I have ever done, but there is more. Its okay if you just want to look at the pictures. But the other fun thing about being in AZ during the "Winter" is the "Summer" weather! We have started working out in the yard and it has been pretty fun, I have missed having a yard... SO this is our fun out in the yard!
We have a shed in the back, and as you can tell we just put a lot of our boxes and things outside, so while we were cleaning it out Brookie found a life jacket and thought it was so fun to wear!
Then she started helping daddy with the lawn. That was fun until the lawn mower ran out of gas, and Aaron had to leave for scouts. I was working on our garden area when I turned around to find Brookie she was in the box, I guess she was all worked out! Anyways it has been fun here, so now you have an update on our life in Globe, Arizona!
5 comments:
Kenz! Your house is sooo cute! I love to see the pictures of you and Aaron (pretend I said that with a French accent...) and Brookie! I LOVE your pregnant belly! It's sooo cute! I can't wait to see you guys! Love Ya!
Ahhhh Kenzie, I love reading about your new AZ adventures. And I love your new little house. It's perfect. And I am one jealous girl about that backyard. I want to mow our OWN backyard. How perfect.
Holy cow! I am so jelous. I want to plant a garden. I am glad you guys are making that little place your home. I am also glad that you are looking so great! And I miss you. I am sure Allen will love hunting and fishing with Aaron. We will be there asap!
Kenzie,I'm so glad that you married an "outdoor" guy. We will come to your place for him to teach my boys how to fish. Love the little home! Once your green thumb is doing the tricks down here, let me know. I have given up!
Glad to hear that you are doing great!
Very fun! Love the little home and I think your yard is bigger than ours!
Post a Comment