Before we move I just wanted to say thankyou to a couple of great people who I've come to admire!! 
You know I am really sorry I couldn't find a picture of you and me, but I really thought I had one! Anyways... Katie, its hard to think that you guys wont be by us anymore. I am going to miss you so so so much. Its been really great for me to live close enough to get to know you, and looking back it seems like it was so easy for us to get to know each other. You are just so sweet and its so easy for me to admire you and learn so much from you. You have always been there when I needed you, and you have been such a great friend. When I think about leaving you guys it just makes me cry, but then I have to stop and think that at least we are going where your mom is so when you visit we can see you too! hahah But really I want to thank you for you good example to me. You are such a great mom, and I am so happy that I was able to learn a few tips on how to be a mom from you and your great example. I really am going to miss Spencer and James too, and Dan! I just want to thank you for everything you have done for me and my family. You really helped me through some of our toughest times! ;) Thanks so much Kt, I love you!

Alison... I don't know if I will ever have a better neighbor! I am really going to miss you. You too are a sister and best friend. I am going to miss you walking into my house and stealing all of our food! haha, jk. But I am going to miss you and how comfortable everything is. No more walking into each others houses :( I know that might sound lame! I love how when I am just wanting to vent I can just come to you and you are just soooo positive about everything that you make me feel better and you reasure me that everything is fine without having to tell me what I should do! I will miss our summer walks and our breakfast, or lunches, or dinners whatever... you know what I mean! I am just going to miss you. You are a great person and a great mommy! I love you, and I am going to miss you!
You know I am really sorry I couldn't find a picture of you and me, but I really thought I had one! Anyways... Katie, its hard to think that you guys wont be by us anymore. I am going to miss you so so so much. Its been really great for me to live close enough to get to know you, and looking back it seems like it was so easy for us to get to know each other. You are just so sweet and its so easy for me to admire you and learn so much from you. You have always been there when I needed you, and you have been such a great friend. When I think about leaving you guys it just makes me cry, but then I have to stop and think that at least we are going where your mom is so when you visit we can see you too! hahah But really I want to thank you for you good example to me. You are such a great mom, and I am so happy that I was able to learn a few tips on how to be a mom from you and your great example. I really am going to miss Spencer and James too, and Dan! I just want to thank you for everything you have done for me and my family. You really helped me through some of our toughest times! ;) Thanks so much Kt, I love you!

Alison... I don't know if I will ever have a better neighbor! I am really going to miss you. You too are a sister and best friend. I am going to miss you walking into my house and stealing all of our food! haha, jk. But I am going to miss you and how comfortable everything is. No more walking into each others houses :( I know that might sound lame! I love how when I am just wanting to vent I can just come to you and you are just soooo positive about everything that you make me feel better and you reasure me that everything is fine without having to tell me what I should do! I will miss our summer walks and our breakfast, or lunches, or dinners whatever... you know what I mean! I am just going to miss you. You are a great person and a great mommy! I love you, and I am going to miss you!
2 comments:
Waaaa!!! (that's me crying) I love you too! You are right though, I will come visit you and I am planning on at least a weekly telephone conversation!
It is so hard to leave!! I hope you are enjoying Arizona and able to make good friends there as well. We miss you guys!!
Post a Comment