Mommy, Paxton, Ryan, Brookie, Jocelynn, &Daddy

Mommy, Paxton, Ryan, Brookie, Jocelynn, &Daddy

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Semester Fun

This semester I have been watching Spencer and James, so Katie could finish her last semester! whoa!! But it has been pretty fun! Brookie LOVES Spencer, she loves James too but I think she just likes the older crowd ;) Well I have just taken some pictures through out the semester of them and I thought I would just put them on here!




This was October 8th. It was like one of the first days it felt like winter! But you know how sometimes you just have to go outside cause you can't stand to be inside any longer. This was one of those days. None of the kids had taken a nap yet, and Brookie and Spencer spotted the hammock. It was so cold though that Brook would start crying, so I would take her out of the hammock and she would start crying. So to solve this problem I went and got a blanket. Becca and I were so cold and because the kids were warm and comfortable we couldn't get them out. But the good news was once we got them inside they feel alseep, or at least Brookie did!



This was just a couple weeks ago. Aaron and I had decided to buy some umbrellas and when Spencer got there that morning Brookie just had to show him, so then they both got excited and we went outside. It was so funny though becuase Brooklynn could not hold the umbrella up, it was to heavy for her. It was pretty funny, and when she could so that I could take a picture Spencer would start spinning, then Brooklynn would start too! But they had a lot of fun!

This picture is James getting caught! He was so cute, but I did have to re-position him in the toilet paper becuase when I caught him he was crawling out of the bathroom!!

1 comment:

Christine said...

Cute pictures! :)