Well Brookie was a little poodle!! We got the costume at Old Navy the Saturday before Halloween for $5.00! So note to self, go a week before Halloween to get the best deals on costumes! Every year Melaleuca lets you bring your kids in to trick or treat. Brookie had no problem with just digging in and getting candy! We had two buckets full. She would sign candy and everyone thought it was cute so they would give her more. Luckily for us we had trick or treaters so we just gave them some of that candy! haha.
No I didn't dress up this year. But I decided that from now on I will because Aaron can with me now!! NO MORE HALLOWEEN MONTH ENDS!! YAY
Luckily Becca hung out with me. Which Becca I am really sorry that is was so boring! I was so tired and I didn't really know what to do with a tired poodle!!
Here are some other pictures. For some odd reason the pictures are turned, oh well. But if you look at Brookie's nose its all red. Well we were at our neighbors house and she saw her friend get on the futon and run of the other side but her friend was caught when she jumped off. Well Brookie thought it looked fun but no one was there to catch her so she landed face first on the ground. It was very sad!!


No comments:
Post a Comment