Mommy, Paxton, Ryan, Brookie, Jocelynn, &Daddy

Mommy, Paxton, Ryan, Brookie, Jocelynn, &Daddy

Thursday, November 13, 2008

TAG~ This was my FIRST tag!!

I am late with this tag.... I know its a shocker huh!! But I am determined to do it Katie! hahaha!!

3 Joys
1. I enjoy that Aaron and I can be ourselves around each other. You know I love when I do something so embarrising and Aaron just laughs and kisses me and says, "your so cute." At that moment I always feel like I am so cute. haha, lame huh??
2. When I accomplish something. Wether it be the laundry, or the dishes, or making my bed in the morning or even showering. I enjoy accomplishing daily tasks that may not be so daily for me!!
3. My Children! I just feel so blessed to know that I have my sweet little Brooklynn, but that we will be having more too! I always think of the fun things I will get to see as my children grow up, and the things that Aaron and I will have to go through as parents!
4. Music! I love music. I don't know what it is, but I could listen to Music and sing all day if I could, and if there was someone that would play the piano for me!!

3 Fears
1. Graduation. Don't get me wrong I am so excited for Aaron to be done with all the tests, and homework. But we have always done this since we have been married, we don't know any different. We are having to make huge decisions now that are going to effect the rest of our lives, and our childrens lives. I mean I feel like we are doing the right things, its just really scary!
2. Being a Mom!! I love being a mom, but in this world I feel that you would have to be super mom to teach your kids and to be a role model. I just fear that I wont teach them well enough to know what is true.
3. spiders and snakes. They are discusting, what else do I need to say!
3 Goals
1. go on dates with my husband every week!
2. Learn to do different things, like how to cut hair, learn to knit/crocheting, maybe even play a sport!
3. Lose weight!

Current Obsessions
1. Photography
2. HSM for those of you who don't know that that means... High School Musical!!
3. Scrapbooking- I would do this every day if I could!!

Random Surprising facts about me
1. I like even numbers. Aaron and I were married on 7/29/06 and when we first scheduled that day, I wanted to reschedule to August so that we could get married in an even numbered month, and reschedule to an even number date. He just laughed and said I was cute!!
2. I used to be in gymnastics, and I was a dancer, and I can still do a back-hand- spring on the tramp... I don't have the guts to try a back flip yet!!
3. I can say the alphabet backwards!

And I tag.... Erin Smith, Kamey Valquinto, and Alison Gilbert!

No comments: