Mommy, Paxton, Ryan, Brookie, Jocelynn, &Daddy

Mommy, Paxton, Ryan, Brookie, Jocelynn, &Daddy

Sunday, January 13, 2013

New Year, New Beginnings

It seems like their has been so many things happening in our lives right now, so I will try to give a brief summary of everything!
Without going into every detail, two years I found out I had a half-brother and his name is Adam. It was a little weird at first, and it took some time for it to sink in. Anyways we were supposed to meet up last July but things just didn't work out. Well a couple weeks ago my half-sister flew in to stay with Adam and his family and they decided to come on New Years Day to spend the day with us. It was the first time meeting Adam. I had met his wife Tyler (Fiance' at the time) and Bethany, one of his daughters, back in May. Bethany is a super sweet ten year old and she when we met them she was totally loving Aaron. Adam's oldest daughter is Jocelyn which I thought was great since we have our own Jocelynn! It was really fun to have everyone here, and it was great to see Renee, and her husband JJ, and Sage and Lindsay (my niece's).

 
Jocelyn: Age 11
 
 


 
Bethanie Age:10, and Brookie: Age 5
 

 
Adam, me, and Renee
 


 
Tyler, Paxton, and Lindsay
 
 

These are all the cousins, minus Preston
Sage 14, (holding Paxton: 4 months) Lindsay 12, Jocelyn 11, holding Jocelynn 2, Ryan 3, Bethany 10, holding Brookie 5. Missing Preston 1.
 
 

This is Sage modeling Paxton spit up, doesn't she look beautiful!

We also decided to start the New Year off right, by taking silly pictures!




Something else "New" is Ryan became a sun beam! Here he is with his new teacher Mrs. Boyce.

Ryan learned about the new theme this year "I am a Child of God" he got to make a crown to help him remember that he is a Prince.
 
Other "News": I am now Homeschooling Brookie. I haven't gotten all the materials yet, but as soon as I do I can post a picture! I am a little nervous but at the same time super excited! I have been wanting to do some kind of preschool with Ryan so I thought I would just have him sit right along side with Brookie. We get a computer and everything so Brookie is super excited and can't wait. We had fasted and prayed about it and just felt like this is what we needed to do. Brookie just hasn't been feeling as happy and as soon as we pulled her out we saw a whole different Brookie AND Ryan! It is great!
I have also started a "NEW" semester with school, and hopefully it is my last! I just need to pass these classes, and if everything transfers from BYU-I then I will be graduating this semester with my associates in Early Childhood Education! YAY!!
 
We also decided to take some "New" family pictures. Last year when we did we had 15 minutes for our pictures, this year was a little better but we still had these monkeys we had to work with!





I will definitely post our better ones, but we appreciated Julie (my mother in law) coming out and helping us take these pictures!
 
Aaron and I also sat down and wrote out a list of Goals we would like to accomplish this year. My friend Megan did a list of goals for how old you were turning that year. So Aaron is turning the big
3-0 this year so he did 30 goals, and I did 27, so sometime I will post those on here! But for now I hope you all are enjoying your Happy New Year!  

No comments: