Jocelynn was my first natural baby... YES ALL NATURAL. I was not expecting this. It was my first time ever really feeling a contraction and having to be sent to the hospital rather than just being kept at the hospital to do my "early labor stages."
She was my First fast labor, just 10 minutes shy of 3 hours!
First to have brown eyes, and dark hair (yes it did get blonder, but that still counts!)
First baby to choke on everything we have tried to feed her. First to almost pass out because of said choking, and as a result us scrambling to find a phone to call 911 but then Aaron saving her at the last second before dialing. Which then results in another first for me, having to change my underpants because of being scared to death... totally joking! ;)
But because of her choking on everything this is the first baby who is not weaned by one, because she will not eat anything.
Jocelynn was our first to walk at 10 months. Brookie and Ryan both crawled right up until their birthdays.
She is the first child to stay a mommy's girl. Usually what happens is as babies they need mommy and only mommy but once they are more mobile they only want daddy. Jocee is still very much a mommy's girl, which makes me feel special.
Jocelynn is the First Angel that I saw. The first baby that I saw before she was born. I knew she was coming, I knew what she would look like, I knew she was going to be born on the first, and I knew her name was Jocelynn. All the was a huge First for me, but it has all been so wonderful. I know that there will still be so many firsts with her but I am grateful that she was sent into our family. She has such a sweet little spirit.
I always say that we wont get as many presents, but by the time each child picks something along with our mine and Aaron's present it adds up... not to mention Grandma's great gifts! :)
She really didn't waste anytime to dig in!
These are Jocee's cakes. The little one was hers to dig into, I'm glad I got that picture because Ryan afterwards put his hand in the cake and ripped some of it apart!!
As a one year old Jocee weighs approx 21 pounds. She can say "uh-oh", and "da" for ta-da. She loves to wave to everyone, but she also acts shy whenever anyone speaks to her. She loves playing with her brother and sister and Ryan is always making Jocelynn laugh. She hates sleeping in her bed, and so is therefor usually found in our bed! She is doing better at letting me go to my college classes (she doesn't cry as much when I leave, I know poor girl). She's pretty and our little girl and we love her! Happy Birthday to Jocelynn!
1 comment:
YAY!!! How sweet is she!? I can't believe she's one! She looks like a little angel!
Post a Comment