Mommy, Paxton, Ryan, Brookie, Jocelynn, &Daddy

Mommy, Paxton, Ryan, Brookie, Jocelynn, &Daddy

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Christmas!!

I am SO excited for Christmas. I am already getting in the Christmas spirit! I keep begging Aaron to let ME put the Christmas tree up but he keeps telling me its to early. I feel like a little kid again! So even if I can't put the Christmas tree up I can still play Christmas music. I grew up on Barbara Mandrel's Christmas CD. Its my favorite cd to listen to while I am putting up Christmas decorations, it just reminds me of growing up and listening to it while my family and I put up the Christmas tree and sang while we did it. I am so excited to bake things... I said so now I am committed to doing that! haha... I always say I am going to bake things and give them to neighbors like my mom used to do, but this year I am starting early! I just love the spirit of Christmas! So I hope you enjoy the song on my blog, its one of my favorites!

2 comments:

Megs said...

Me too! Must be all the song practice...And Chad even offered to put up the lights, you know, cuz if we're out of town for Thanksgiving we don't want to waste any time. So yes, you should get on that. And I just ordered a few cheesy Lifetime Christmas movies, so we'll need to get together to watch those :)

James and Elizabeth said...

We listened to the First Christmas Song of the year today. I just love this time of year. :) thanks for Sharing