Friday, October 21, 2011
Remember Who You Are!
I wasn't sure how to upload this video on my page so I just did the link. But this is a video I made for Young Women in Excellence. I had a lot of fun doing this, although I was going crazy the closer it got to Wednesday night. My house was going down hill, and the kids were hitting replay on their movie over and over again... I really tried to do most of it when they were asleep, but anyways... the cool thing was when I was doing it I could totally feel the spirit and I felt that this song applied to all of His Daughters. I couldn't help but feel so lucky to know who I am and know where I am going and who I want to be. As daughters in this church it can be so challanging to always be fighting the adversary. I am so grateful for the Savior and His sacrafice for us that we may use the Attonment in our lives to withstand the adversary. After watching this video over and over and hearing the words it just made me want to be a better mommy, and wife and person! It made me so happy to be folding the laundry because I felt like I was helping my family. As silly as that may seem its always nice to have some motivation! The gospel is so awesome!! I hope you like the video, at least just the words! Remember who you are ladies, and that I love ya! http://youtu.be/9DvWMLPOEfs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment