Yes this is just about me, so WARNING!! Life has been pretty crazy around here! I go to mutual on Wednesday nights and listen to each girl tell me how busy she is and how she doesn't have time to do this or that and I usually think, gosh lets switch lives for a week, then come back and try to complain about your busy week! So here I am on the computer about to complain about my hectic duties as a wife, a mother, a student, and a fellow church member!
Mondays are my cleaning days. That seems to be the only day I have to clean my house, do laundry, run errands... that really seems like my only day. I also have a church meeting that usually ends up being a couple hours long!
Tuesday I have class from 9-12. I get home just in time to try and scramble up something for the kids to eat, put them down for a nap, finish my homework, get Brookie ready for dance, make dinner, feed Jocee, take Brookie to dance, and be to class at 5. I must admit, it doesn't always end up in this order!
Wednesday... I have committed my Wednesdays to be strictly my kids days. Wednesdays and Fridays are preschool days, and I also watch Connor these days. He is a sweet little boy whose mom graduated with Aaron (and they may or may not have dated ;) hehe) We have breakfast do a little preschool and head off to the park to meet up with some friends. After a couple of hours of play we head home and do the afternoon routine of food and sleep. After naps we try to do something else crafty like paint or color. Then its dinner, class, and mutual.
Thursdays are my busiest. I have class from 9-12, go home and quickly grab food then head to the dance studio to clean. Get home around 2 and try to put kids down for nap. Brookie has dance at 4, come home and make dinner. Then we rush off to Joe's football games. He has had lots of home games! If it is away we will either go, or we might just stay home and relax, or we usually have something else going on like a meeting or someones baby shower, or Visiting teaching, or something else!
Fridays I again try to spend with my kiddos. I also try to through laundry in the mix so that way I can be somewhat ready for the weekend and especially Sunday. I have class with Aaron at 5, then its Joe's football game again. GO TIGERS!!! Oh and I'm part of the Booster club! I'm the secretary/treasurer! YAY again... GO TIGERS
And on top of all that Aaron had surgery on Tuesday and so with that my responsibilities have doubled!
I think back at when I only had Brookie and how I used to say it was tough to do anything with one child, I wish I could go back and slap myself. I could have been done with school! I am happy with being able to do these things, but I sure wish time would slow down. I really do want to be the best mom, wife, and everything else I need to be. I am just grateful for great family and friend support and I am grateful for prayer because without it I think I would have already gone crazy!! So here is to all the moms out there that do all they can to help their families, their churches, and their communities... THANKYOU AND YOU ARE AWESOME!!
7 comments:
Woo Woo!! Hot mama! :) we love you and you are so amazing!!! :)
Way to go! Hang in there, your family is lucky to have you!
You are so busy! Don't go crazy.
I love this post. You are amazing Kenzie. I just love you so much and enjoy looking up to you. What are you going to school for?
I think I might have exited before letting my comment post. I'm trying to multi-task on the computer. Not a good Idea of a simiple girl like me.
Anyway, I just wanted to say I love you Kenzie. I love this post. You rock. Keep up the good work. BTW what are you going to school for?
Thanks guys! You are all so sweet, and wonderful and I love you all!! I am getting my Early Childhood Education Degree/certificate!
And Elizabeth it is you that I look up to, your are so awesome!
Kenzie! I am so proud of you. If we could go back to one kid I will slap you and you can slap me. Isn't it funny how we felt SO overwhelmed with one kid. Good job going to school. It is great that you do a pre-school in your home. One day if you get certified you can have people pay you to do preschool. I love the pic, looking good. I am glad you are in Young Womens, although life is crazy you are a light to all those you touch.....why did Aaron have surgery?
Post a Comment