That is a question that is asked often on a daily bases. However when I'm asked its like I can't think of what exactly is new, until the conversation is over then I keep thinking of all the stuff I could have talked about. Well now if they ask and I forget you can just read my blog! So what is new? Well school started... no not for Brookie... but for me AND Aaron. I am a full time student now! 13 1/2 credits.
Yes it is busy but its not to bad. I have some great people helping watch the kids Tues and Thurs for three hours and then other than that Aaron is home to help watch the kiddos. Aaron is getting his Masters from Mississippi State (Online). With school, three kiddos, and church callings I would say we stay pretty busy!
So my Tues and Thurs class that I am taking is a Photography class which I am so stoked about. I have been wanting to take a photography class for a while now time has finally permitted it! So along with taking this class I needed a camera, YES I GOT A NEW CAMERA!! I got a Nikon 5100. It is super great playing with it, but at the same time I still get scared to play with it, because I'm afraid of something happening to it. The day I got it all three kids were swarmed around me trying to touch it, and Brookie was sad cause I wouldn't let her take a picture with it. Sorry kids, this is MOMMY'S TOY!!
What else is bran new.... our fridge!! Sadly, actually its not sad considering how hideous our old fridge looked, our fridge stopped working. It just stopped doing its job, keeping things cold. So we got onto craigslist and found this awesome fridge and we got a great deal!!
So Saturday we left all three kids with grandma (brave woman!) and headed to the valley to pick up our fridge. While we were there we decided to buy some other NEW things.... that's right CLOTHES!! Aaron and I have each lost 30 lbs. I had a friend tell me the other day "so when are you getting new clothes your clothes are falling off of you?" It is seriously music to my hears when I hear that! I have a hard time buying clothes only because I still have a ways to go before I am at my perfect weight, but I still need to look like a hot momma instead of a mom that wears her husbands clothes! Just sayin! So that's new with me!
So my Tues and Thurs class that I am taking is a Photography class which I am so stoked about. I have been wanting to take a photography class for a while now time has finally permitted it! So along with taking this class I needed a camera, YES I GOT A NEW CAMERA!! I got a Nikon 5100. It is super great playing with it, but at the same time I still get scared to play with it, because I'm afraid of something happening to it. The day I got it all three kids were swarmed around me trying to touch it, and Brookie was sad cause I wouldn't let her take a picture with it. Sorry kids, this is MOMMY'S TOY!!
What else is bran new.... our fridge!! Sadly, actually its not sad considering how hideous our old fridge looked, our fridge stopped working. It just stopped doing its job, keeping things cold. So we got onto craigslist and found this awesome fridge and we got a great deal!!
So Saturday we left all three kids with grandma (brave woman!) and headed to the valley to pick up our fridge. While we were there we decided to buy some other NEW things.... that's right CLOTHES!! Aaron and I have each lost 30 lbs. I had a friend tell me the other day "so when are you getting new clothes your clothes are falling off of you?" It is seriously music to my hears when I hear that! I have a hard time buying clothes only because I still have a ways to go before I am at my perfect weight, but I still need to look like a hot momma instead of a mom that wears her husbands clothes! Just sayin! So that's new with me!
I almost forgot one other thing! I painted my living room and rearranged it! Its not done, we have been looking at curtains and rugs, and couch pillows. We also need to put some trim back up... but still I think it looks so much better, and just the feeling of it is so much warmer and homier, I like coming home and walking in to my new living room!!
Brookie has started up dance again and is loving it. She is also in the gymnastics class now and she is doing pretty great and learning lots of fun things. The only sad thing is that her gymnastics class is during my class so I have drop her off and have a few friends watch her there and Aaron picks her up.
Brookie has started up dance again and is loving it. She is also in the gymnastics class now and she is doing pretty great and learning lots of fun things. The only sad thing is that her gymnastics class is during my class so I have drop her off and have a few friends watch her there and Aaron picks her up.
Ryan is doing great with his speech. He is improving lots everyday. I think we are going to start preschool at home again, if I can ever get organized, and I think that will be really good for him and something him and Brookie would really love!
1 comment:
Hey, cute pics. Your living room looks great and so do you. Even a full time student, wow how do you do it all and make it look so easy.
Post a Comment