Mommy, Paxton, Ryan, Brookie, Jocelynn, &Daddy

Mommy, Paxton, Ryan, Brookie, Jocelynn, &Daddy

Friday, June 24, 2011

Idaho Fun!! May 14-22

We really did have some fun in Idaho and this was just a glimpse of our "vacation"...



It was my moms birthday!! I was so happy we could be up there for her birthday! All of her kids were there and it was great! We had Byron blind fold her and drive her all around and we ended up at Ashley's house were we had tons of food!! After eating we played "Just Dance." I would seriously recommend that game for any and all families! IT IS A BLAST!! After that we went to the bowling alley and played "wallyball" its a really fun game where you have two teams and shoot at targets that are on the wall above the opposing team. We had way more people than the shooting guns that you use so a lot of us just ended up throwing them at each other then we may or may not have started cheating and ran over to the other side hitting the targets to get the points. It was really fun! I was so glad to be there with the whole family!



Me and my mom! Don't we look hot!!






Me and my family. There is my brother Mitchell and my dad. Then Teresa (my dads fiancee) and her daughter Alyssa, and her son Jaden. Super cute little guy! Then there is also my sister Renee and her daughter Sage, and somehow I missed getting a picture of Lindsey and JJ... sorry guys!







This is Brookie bowling! She had a blast bowling, since we don't have anything like that in Globe, this was her and Ryan's first time. Ryan loved Kermit the frog ride way more than bowling! Brookie was go back and forth but loved having daddies help! There is a picture of Brookie and Daddy jumping up and down after she made a strike that I love! And of course after we were done bowling my sweet sister Brittany payed for them to ride the rides! They were pretty spoiled this trip! It was a great time!




My crazy sisters!! Renee, me, Ashley, and Brittany, I love you all!!




We stayed with my mom some of the time and stayed with Katie the other part. We have lots of fun and both places! At moms she has horses that my Brookie LOVES!! She talks about them even when we are home! Ryan loves going to Grandmas for all the fun new toys she always has for them and fruit snacks! They also both really loved riding the four wheeler! We miss you guys so much already! It was sure hard to leave, it seemed a little harder than other times.



This was Jocelynn's first trip to Idaho and she did pretty good! She is really a great baby. She was really loving my mom!


These girls are so great! I just love my sister-in-laws! I had so much fun at Katie's, and I know my kids love playing with Katie's kiddos!



At Katie's the kids love jumping on the "jumpoline" and making lots of messes in the basement and bedrooms with all the toys, they love playing the wii (just dance for kids in particular), they love riding there bikes around in the driveway, and playing in the backyard, that is very large, and full of wonderful green grass. As for the adults we keep ourselves entertained by pulling out "Killer Bunnies" and indulging ourselves with ice cream just about every night after a fun day with the kids. It always so much much going up there and always so hard to say goodbye. I love my family and am so grateful for them!

No comments: