
Brooklynn being a little model for dance school. We have been busy with dance and preschool! She is my big helper, and is super loveable!
Ryan has also been keeping us on our toes. He gets into EVERYTHING!! This is salt, he had poured out of the salt shaker! p.s. this really isn't as bad as what we have had to conquer! However really whats not to love about my little guy? Oh and that is also mascara on his face :)
This is Jocelynn, and yes she is really as sweet as she looks! She is 5 months old now, and is also starting to roll over and is definetly a mommas girl! Well one of the many blessings of being part of Young Womens is that I am able to do Personal Progess. I have been working on Divine Nature recently and on of the requirements was to look up two talks on womanhood from a conference issue and I came across some really great ones that I'm sure some of you remember, but I just wanted to share. The first was from Sister Julie B. Beck from the General Relief Society and its called "Mothers Who Know." It was truly an inspriational and encouraging talk for me. Some of the key things that stood out to me was "Nurturing requires organization, patience, love, and work. Helping growth occur through nurturing is truly a powerful and influential role bestowed on women." Isn't that so awesome! The other thing she said was Mothers who know are leaders. In equal partnership with their husbands, they lead a great and eternal organization. They plan for missions, temple marriages, and education. Mothers who know build children into future leaders and are the primary examples of what leaders look like. The other talk was by Pres. Dieter F. Uchtdorf called "Happiness, Your Heritage." This just really hit how I have been feeling lately. But after reading these things tonight and watching conference I am going to become and do as a homemaker. I just love my three little kiddos, and I am so grateful and Heavenly Father has given me that opportunity to become a "Mother Who Knows." I hope that I can be the mother that my Heavenly Father knows that I can be, and that I can teach my children and raise them in a home where the spirit can be felt. I just love the gospel!

2 comments:
Holy cow! Your kids are so cute! That is so exciting that you have another. I have been wondering how you have been doing. Hope all is going well for you guys. Congrats!!
i miss you guys!!! :( come visit soon!!!
Post a Comment