Mommy, Paxton, Ryan, Brookie, Jocelynn, &Daddy

Mommy, Paxton, Ryan, Brookie, Jocelynn, &Daddy

Monday, April 11, 2011

Girl Party!

Well Aaron is still serving in the Young Men as the Scoutmaster, which means he does camp-outs once a month. I have realized that when I am more willing to let him go it goes by faster and I tend to have more fun. Well this time I had sorta mentioned to the Young Women that I would have a girl party and they jumped right on that, except then when it came to Friday they all had realized that it was a rival baseball game, but I still had three young women show up, one being my sister in law! But we had a blast. We had facials, and manicures. I think that even Ryan enjoyed it... just don't tell daddy we did his nails too! ;)

Me, Ryan, and Miss Brookie

THIS FIRST PICTURE CREEPS ME OUT~ There is me in the back, Susie (my sweet sis in law) then in front is Emmaline, Ryan, Brookie and Millie Chambers

1 comment:

Sessions said...

Holy COW you have three kids! They are adorable!! Looks like the girls night was a hit!