Dear MacKenzie,
I just wanted to let you know that I love you more than words could ever express. You are so wonderful in every way, you are beautiful, smart, loving, just absolutely perfect in every way! I love you so much! I hope you don't mind me typing on the blog! :) Love you!
-Aaron
I just wanted to let you know that I love you more than words could ever express. You are so wonderful in every way, you are beautiful, smart, loving, just absolutely perfect in every way! I love you so much! I hope you don't mind me typing on the blog! :) Love you!
-Aaron
1 comment:
Good job Aaron, you are a great husband. The tribute to your wonderful wife on the blog is long lasting because once it is on the internet it will never erase. haha or maybe because families really can be together forever...that is the truth
Post a Comment