Brooklynn's new thing is Q-tips. I don't know what it is about the little white cotton on the edges that she loves but she does. She has found lots of new tricks, like throwing a bunch in the toilet and flushing and watching the water start to overflow... or seeing how much she can stuff in the sink, or bathtub drains. She loves to clean out her ears, but mostly she just likes to walk around with them in her ears. (I think she feels like a big girl!) But I think sticking them up her nose wins hands down, what do you think?
Don't fall for her, "Why did you make me do this mom" face.
Here is proof that she does it all on her own!
... and she likes it! She is our sweet special Brooklynn, and we love her so!
4 comments:
We miss you guys! Brooklyn is getting so big! How are you feeling? Your little boy is going to be here soon! That is exciting!
Bree says "Ew gross Brooklyn!" Adorable...I hope Bree doesn't get ideas...
:) Made ma laugh.....little nut!! Gosh, Brooklyn is getting so old. She's turning into a little girl. Cute thing.
That is too funny!
Post a Comment