Mommy, Paxton, Ryan, Brookie, Jocelynn, &Daddy

Mommy, Paxton, Ryan, Brookie, Jocelynn, &Daddy

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter/ Birthday

Easter candy, egg decorating, cake, more food and candy, presents and a Birthday bash... What more could you ask for on your birthday!! It was the best ever!

On Saturday we had an easter egg hunt with the ward, it was fun but it was freezing and rainy! Brookie loved it and got lots of candy! Then we got more candy for Easter, which probably wasn't a good idea since my mom sent some candy too. We have SOO much candy. Brooklynn already has an addiction problem, now its just an insane craving and addiction. She gets so hiper too and goes crazy, I wish I had the camera, maybe we will have to feed her addiction so I can catch it on camera! haha. She had fun decorating eggs this year too, she just wanted Becca to help her and no one else. We had fun. My birthday was great too, I got a sewing machine! YEA... my first one ever! It was a great party, the only thing missing was my family up in Idaho. I sure miss you guys! anyways.... glass just broke......... back to reality!



4 comments:

Christine said...

So you did get that dress done? You did a great job. :)

Megs said...

Hey I got to the comment page! Bree loved the Easter egg hunt too! She is a candy fiend like Brooklyn. I hope your birthday was awesome!

Jay and Rochelle said...

Too fun! When are you due again? We would love to come and see you when you have your baby blessed.

Alison said...

happy birthday. Sorry I missed it..you are an old lady.