Mommy, Paxton, Ryan, Brookie, Jocelynn, &Daddy

Mommy, Paxton, Ryan, Brookie, Jocelynn, &Daddy

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Usborne Books

Hey everyone I just wanted you to know that I am going to host an usborne book show. These books are so great and you can get them at great prices, they also have marked down books! They have tons of different kinds of books and in different languages (spanish, and french!) But if any of you are interested I am hosting a party at my place (Donegal Bay 11) on September 23 @ 11:00 any of you are welcome to come. Or if you would like you can go online and type in this website below and check out the books and you can even purchase them online, just click on my name under active eshows to purchase. If you have any questions you can either call me if you have my number, or just leave me a post! Thanks everyone!
Kenzie
http://www.ubah.com/ecommerce/main.asp?sid=X2179&gid=67209506

1 comment:

Erin said...

Count me in! See you then! Call me if you need anything!