Once we got back from Arizona we got a call that Aaron's grandaddy past away so we headed back down for the funeral. It was a very nice funeral. I enjoyed a lot because I got to meet all of Aaron's dads family! Here are some funny pictures! First it was Aaron and Joe, this is Aaron's little bro.
Then is was the three stooges
Then Aaron's dad felt left out!!
Then it turned into a father and sons bonding moment. Auh.... Boys will be boys!!!
So sad to hear about Aaron's granddad. I'm glad you got to go visit family, though. I just have to say that I love your family picture! You guys look so good! :)
1 comment:
So sad to hear about Aaron's granddad. I'm glad you got to go visit family, though. I just have to say that I love your family picture! You guys look so good! :)
Post a Comment