Mommy, Paxton, Ryan, Brookie, Jocelynn, &Daddy

Mommy, Paxton, Ryan, Brookie, Jocelynn, &Daddy

Monday, April 14, 2008

Monday April 14, 2008

Last Friday we got family pictures taken. We are way excited to go see them Wednesday, and then we will be able to post some new pictures on here. Last week was a good week, Brookie is now crawling all over, and getting upset that she can't walk yet. She is a handful now, always getting into something or eating the houseplants. But I wouldn't have it any other way, she is so fun. Aaron took Friday off of work and it was really nice to have a slightly extended weekend together. Saturday was my birthday, I am now 22 years old. Aaron, being the super-sweet stallion that he is, surprised me by setting up a live recording session at his boss's studio. We haven't done that yet, I am trying to decide what songs to sing. Well, anyways, we played laser tag again Saturday night, we just can't get enough. Next Saturday we are going to go canoeing and shooting real guns, or at least that is what Aaron thinks! Becca left this morning, we sure are going to miss her. We already miss her. That's it for now. See ya!
P.S. I'm down to two days a week at the chiropractor, Wohoo!

4 comments:

Christine said...

I've enjoyed your blog. :) I like going to it and having that pretty music come on. Good taste. :)

Robert Sullivan said...

I can't wait to see your new family pictures!

Rowbury Family said...

I really love reading your blog. Your family is too cute for words. I hope that we keep in touch.

The Hardy Things in Life said...

Hey, this is Arlee! I saw you name on the johnstons blog!! I love your blog!! can I ask you where you got your background, I need a new one!! Brooklynn's pictures are so cute!! Love it!