Its so crazy how big Brookie is getting! This was just taken last month. You know it occurred to me that since we bought our camcorder, we never take pictures anymore! Guess I'm going to have to work on that! Brooklynn is so much fun. She is learning how to crawl now. Its been so fun being a mommy, I look forward to having more fun in the future!!! ;)
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Brooklynn @ 7 1/2 months
Its so crazy how big Brookie is getting! This was just taken last month. You know it occurred to me that since we bought our camcorder, we never take pictures anymore! Guess I'm going to have to work on that! Brooklynn is so much fun. She is learning how to crawl now. Its been so fun being a mommy, I look forward to having more fun in the future!!! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Brooke is just SO cute! It was so great to see you guys tonight. We have to get together more!
Hey I finaly figured out how to leave a comment! This is my 4th try..he he Brookie really is such a pretty baby! I can't believe how big she is!
Post a Comment